It’s no secret that here at Friends NYC we see the 90’s through heart shaped glasses. With the election quickly approaching and our own #yourfriendsvote campaign in full swing, we thought it was the ideal time to look back at MTV’s iconic Rock The Vote/Choose or Lose campaign. From Madonna to Marky Mark it seems like everyone got in on voting. Here are a handful of our faves, in no particular order- the perfect reminder to hit the polls in November.
BONUS: SHOP IN STORE WITH YOUR “I VOTED” STICKER AND RECEIVE 15% OFF!
10) Deee-Lite dances their way to the polls
9) Even Ozzy Osborne made a vid!
8) Eddie Vedder won’t be silenced
7) En Vogue is on it
6) Marky Mark is....Marky Mark
5) Robert Downey Jr. and SJP may not have lasted as a couple, but this video is forever
4) Queen Latifah Raps it UP!
3) Lenny Kravitz let’s love rule the vote
2) Iconic Madonna Moment Alert
1) This Iggy Pop/ Kate Moss / Stephen Sprouse video alone makes me want to vote.