If you’re a first time visitor or familiar already, this guide will help you uncover an authentic local experience like no other. There’s something for everyone, no matter what your test, and a host of secrets and tips that will help you experience NYC like a local.This one-of-a-kind travel guide to New York includes:
• Two-color, bold modern design with contemporary illustrations throughout
• Narrative style throughout, making the local, personal voice central to every entry
• Structured by six themes and subsequent sub-themes, rather than areas, to echo how people are traveling, rather than where. Themes include Eat, Drink, Shop, and more!
• Each entry includes its unique address so readers can pinpoint precisely where they are heading
• Each theme ends with a tour spread, dedicated to a specific interest or experience. For example, “A Night Out in Greenwich Village” and “Thrifting in Williamsburg”
• Created keeping in mind readers traveling in a post-Covid world
Size: 192 pages; 5.31 x 0.75 x 7.31 inches.